Monday, May 6, 2013

The Camouflage Trend Valentino Began

From top to bottom: Valentino camouflage leather slip-on sneakers ($720) // Valentino suede studded sneakers ($795)

Many menswear designers have brought back the military trend on the map, but more than design, it is a specific print that has made a huge hit this spring for men’s fashion……………the camouflage print. And one brand in particular that has made this print the must have of the season is the fashion powerhouse, Valentino


I would be shocked if records would show that Valentino's spring 2013 collection has not done well in its accessories unit, because I’ve lost the count of how many times I’ve seen the studded colored heels or camouflage sneakers on various streetstyle blog. They’ve become a big sensation in the fashion world for every fashion freak. Basically, if you don’t have any of these pairs already then you must……….I don’t know.


A big trend I’ve seen specifically with these men’s Valentino sneakers has been with suits. There is something about these sneakers that makes them unique. It may be because of the colored suede and mesh details, and the studs at the back, which upgrade them from your average pair of Nike sneakers? The sole fact here is if you’re willing to pay around $795 for a simple pair of sneakers? I find them trending, but with the price retail I may have to consider it, as for I’m not much of a sneaker fan after all. 


What do you think about these sneakers?


No comments :

Post a Comment