Sunday, June 30, 2013
Friday, June 28, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013
Action/ReactionOne of the things I love the most about blogging is that there are both actions and reactions in content. Action: making, creating, styling. Reaction: commentary, reviewing, dissecting. It satisfies both the heady space fashion can sometimes occupy, as well as occupying our two little hands. This week we have a great combination of things you can do and things to think about, and heck a couple of things you can put on your summer wishlist.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Afternoon Social: The 5 Best Sites for Beauty Tutorials
- Attire Club: Dressing Up For Heavy Men
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 7 Jumpsuits To Jump For!
- Carly Tati: Interview with Adriano Goldschmied
- Chic Musings: DIY: Bohemian-inspired Metal Chain Foot Harness
- Christie Moeller: Logo Shirts, Say What?
- Cyeoms: DIY. Leather Hospital Bracelet
- Fashion Is Evolution: My Wedding DIY Party
- Fashion Moriarty: Fashion Journalism: the preserve of the elite?
- Fashion Thrill: Why is Hemp Seed Oil good for your skin
- Fashion Trends & More: 11 Thrifting Tips & Tricks
- Incognito: The State of Street Style Photography
- Kat Skull: The Cutest Bow Sandals Under $50
- Kristina J: How To Make A Tuxedo Skirt
- Last Year Girl: Vintage Tips for Summer City Style
- Olive Brown: Prada kills it again with mens AW13 campaign
- Runway to Style: The Resort 2014 Bestseller Collections
- Some Like It Lovely: Measuring Our Self Worth Through Social Media
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of: Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
- Voguette: Marant for H&M
Labels: Links a la mode
Thursday, June 13, 2013
|These are the perfect watches for any father - young, mature, or fashion savvy.|
Father's Day is almost here, and looking for the perfect gift for a dad can be one of the most stressful hunts of the week. A father can be quite a picky man whether they say not. Especially when it comes to being fashion savvy, clothes may not be of good choice when gifting someone unless you really know their great taste. All that being said, accessories are the perfect gift when it comes to father's day, such as this exclusive Daniel Wellington watches.
A watch has some magic of its own, because it is what makes the man. You see he ports a Rolex, then he must have a lot of money to wear it. Now, I know most of us can't afford to buy such a luxurious piece of status, but there are many watches out their that have a luxury feel without breaking the bank account. Daniel Wellington's watches are just the perfect father's day gift for any man who wants a refined, masculine timepiece on their wrist. Their minimalistic, light and beautiful designs make them of great appeal to any region of men.
Their navy nylon colored wristband watch are a great selection for the dad who likes to be on top of the most recent fashion trends, whilst their dark brown crocodile leather watch cannot let you down. They also come available in two watch face colors - rose gold or silver - and are water resistant for those busy dad's. Prices range between $199 - $229 USD. Luxury was never this affordable.
What will you give your dad on this Father's Day?
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
The South is probably the most conservative of all states to savor a good dose of fashion. As you may already know, most designers have presented their newest Resort 2014 collections that will be available in most stores some time not during the next two months. Around December or next year perhaps?
I have come to the point of analyzing several collections most women here could come to an agreement with me that the following collections are perhaps a win for their closet. Having a great knowledge for fashion here is not necessarily needed as it would for a designer (runway) collection. The main goal of a resort collection is to really, short and simple, see what pieces sell the fastest, and what pieces stay on the floor the longest. It can become quite a stressful time, since most retailers want to see profit and clothes selling and selling. Most designers have to let go of their artistic (couture) abilities and turn on their marketing skills for resort. All customers want here is easy, luxurious, no drama pieces to wear any season or occasion. Yes, it can be quite challenging for some, but as long as most of their resort collection sell out, all is fine.
Below are just a few of the resort collection, who in my opinion, think have a potential of connecting with many customers, or simply sell out pretty good.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
|Pictured Left to Right: Burberry Prorsum F/W 2013, Rag & Bone F/W 2013, Alexander McQueen F/W 2013|